Friday, May 14, 2010

Things Are Looking Up Somewhat

Tomorrow morning I tour and get an idea of what a job, starting in July, entails. It is in a personal care home on nights which means I'm there if needed and prep meals and such for those working days. It's only 16 hours a week but it is something. I also will get first aid and cpr certified for this job will may be benificial in the future.

Starting next Sunday, the 23rd, I start sitting two girls. 1 weekend day during the school year but full-time during the summer. So I will have a chance to find another part time job by the start of the school year.

So this summer I will be working about 50 hours or more a week but not doing anything too difficult. I will have a chance to get ahead a little bit (or more accurately more caught up, and closer to being out of my non student loan debt). I will still get to do all the things I want with our kids just with 2 extra in tow.

Life is great; now only to tackle the soccer association and the acid reflux.

No comments:

Post a Comment