Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mobile but Still Stuck at Home

I am officially mobile again (thank you Ingham's and Sons) with my van running once again. Cost was less than $400 so not as costly as I feared. I'd love to say having my van back meant I was out and about again but I am not. As of right now I'm not sure when I'm getting my child support for the younger 2 again. So with less than $30 for 2 weeks I'm pinching pennies in a major way and the only places I will be going are the soap pantry (thank you in a major way for a pantry that gives out the nonfood essentials which I can't get with our food stamps); a couple food pantries and the grocery store. If I'm careful we will be able to make it to the oldest child's chorus spring program.

The soccer coach is not returning calls (not once) so I'm calling the league for a refund of the $30 sign up fee. I'm not at all happy about the situation but at least at the moment I don't need to borrow $40 for soccer supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment