Monday, January 10, 2011

Still Job Searching

It's been almost 12 months since I lost my job and I am still job searching. It's getting to be a little old at this point. Right now I would just love to have a part time job even if it is located here and I have to look for a new job come summer when we move.

I am planning on going back to school. This summer if I can get the financial aid worked out by then. Doing this will allow me to finish my degree about the same time that he finishes school. There have been quite a few jobs I have lost out on due to not having my degree completed despite my having more experience than the other applicants. What better time than during a down economy to go back and finish giving me the edge in seeking the jobs I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment